Low-Profile Airport Barries for airport runways, construction areas, airstrips, etc.
Centurion Barrier Systems manufactures low-profile, plastic airport barriers for use on airport runways, construction areas, airstrips, etc. This barrier is 254mm high, weighs 114 kg filled and 12 kg empty, and it is used to:
- Identify closed runways
- Create taxiing lanes
- Delineate construction areas
- Clearly distinguish work zones from traffic areas
The benefits of the Centurion Airport Barrier are as follows:
- Very portable and easy to transport, enabling quick deployment
- Meets FAA standards for air traffic and construction areas at airports (FAA Advisory Circular 150-5730-2E)
- Interlocking barriers enable continuous lines.
- Superior strength and quality
- Area for placing flashing lights, and pre-drilled holes for mounting warning flags
We manufacture the Centurion plastic airport barriers to the highest standards, to ensure robustness and durability no matter where in the Asia Pacific they are used. These barriers are treated with UV inhibitors and anti-brittleness agents, and they will not fade, discolour, crack, or split even under the harshest weather conditions.
As is the case with all our products, our airport barriers come with a 5-year guarantee against defects in manufacturing.